Ski: Syndicate Omega Max Slalom Ski
Boot: Stance Ski Boot
Binding: Stance Adjustable Rear Toe Plate
HO Syndicate Omega Max Slalom Ski
The Omega Max’s 4-stage rocker line with a true flat spot located under the skiers front foot, moves through the wakes and outbound better than any Syndicate ski to date. A reduction in concave volume, compared to other Syndicates, allows Omega skis to maintain skier speed more easily for improved efficiency with less skier effort.
HO Syndicate Omega Slalom Ski:
Increased surface area for stability and width in the course, while retaining quicker turning properties.
Rounded Square Tail Shape
Allows for quicker, smoother turns while maintaining speed through the finish.
HO Stance Ski Boot:
- Designed for skiing between 28-34MPH / 45-55 KPH.
- 35% Natural Glycerin Resin, a by-product of biodiesel production: Quicker rebounding, creating a lighter feel underfoot.
- Low Volume Concave: Maintain speed more easily for improved efficiency and less skier effort.
- 4-Stage Rocker Design: With a true flat spot located under the skiers front foot, the Omega moves through the wakes and outbound better than any Syndicate ski to date
- Carbon Fiber SpeedSkin: Advanced laminar textured ski base to reduce ski drag & increase speed, with 20% less ski weight!
- NEW! Syndicate Adjustable Fin: A simple, minimal and functional design utilizing a single 5-32 hex key for micro-adjustment and fin blade clamping
Free for all orders over $100
$15 for orders under $100
You will receive a tracking number as soon as your order is dispatched. Shipping can be tracked online via the link sent in your email.
For online purchases please contact us on (08) 8344 1166 or email email@example.com to obtain a return authority number before returning of goods purchased.