HO Carbon Omega Max Men's Ski 2023 w/ Stance 130 Boot & ARTP
The Carbon Omega Max profile design has max width profile. This increased surface area is for stability and width in the course, while retaining quicker turning properties. ECO performance construction. 35% Natural Glycerin Resin, a by-product of biodiesel production. A quicker rebound and feels lighter under foot. The Carbon Omega Max’s 4-stage rocker line with a true flat spot located under the skiers front foot. Carbon Laminates for increased stiffness for max acceleration.
Experience a revolutionary skiing experience with the HO Carbon Omni Men's Ski 2022, equipped with a high-performance Stance 130 boot and ARTP. Featuring a stiff composite textile shell for enhanced power and precision, and a snug yet comfy SBR Closed Cell Foam Liner, the 1000-gram Stance 130 boot ensures a great fit with dual lace zones and 175mm cuff height.
HO Carbon Omega Max Men's Ski 2023:
Increased surface area for stability and width in the course, while retaining quicker turning properties.
Updated Bevel Package
Rounder, larger bevel allows ski to roll on edge better with increased stability.
Rounded Square Tail Shape
Allows for quicker, smoother turns while maintaining speed through the finish.
HO Stance 130 Ski Boot:
Stiffer composite textile shell
For power and precision
Lateral Flex Zone
Panel for greater lateral flexibility
For added control and agility – no swimming toes
Flex Index 130
Softer composite textile shell for comfort and forgiveness
Ful-Wrap Upper Cuff
Enhanced Lateral support and responsiveness
SBR Closed Cell Foam Liner
Rubber boot feel with an exact but comfortable fit
- 35% Natural Glycerin Resin, a by-product of biodiesel production: Quicker rebounding, creating a lighter feel underfoot.
- Low Volume Concave: Maintain speed more easily for improved efficiency and less skier effort.
- 4-Stage Rocker Design: With a true flat spot located under the skiers front foot, the Omega moves through the wakes and outbound better than any Syndicate ski to date.
- Carbon Fiber SpeedSkin: Advanced laminar textured ski base to reduce ski drag & increase speed, with 20% less ski weight!
- 175mm tall cuff height
15 degrees of forward lean
6mm footbed thickness
1000 gram boot weight in size 7-11 10-15
Dual Lace Zones
Removable Footbed Anchoring System
Available with Direct Connect and traditional aluminum plates
- SBR Closed Cell Foam Liner : Rubber rear toe feel with an exact but comfortable fit
- Lightweight build
- 6 mm Baseless, zero drop, comfy footbed: for improved skier to ski balance connection
- High Strength 6061 Grade Aluminum base Plate
- Static Lace: Size adjustability
Ski: Carbon Omni Men's Ski 2022
Boot: Stance 130 Ski Boot
Binding: Stance Adjustable Rear Toe Plate