Product: Syndicate Omni Water Ski
The Syndicate OMNI water ski is where precision meets efficiency. Developed to enhance ski progression in the slalom course at all speeds, this hybrid-width crossover shape is built with HO's ultra-high performance Syndicate Core.
The Syndicate Omni's Flex-Frame provides increased torsional flex for the maneuverable feel of a traditional ski with the added speed & stability of a wideride ski. This allows the ski to twist creating tighter turns while added width provides the stable platform skiers need.
Recommended Speed Range
Designed for skiing between 28-34MPH / 45-55 KPH.
- Syndicate Construction
A proprietary combination of aerospace carbon fiber and ultra-lightweight PVC Foam Core Technology for a lighter more responsive ski that utilizes the world's top materials for unparalleled performance.
Increased torsional flex provides the maneuverable feel of a traditional ski with the speed & stability of a wideride ski.
- Continuous Rockerline
Instinctive turns with no paralleling.
- Hybrid Width - A waist width halfway between a traditional ski and a wideride ski provides for smooth instinctive turns at a wide range of speeds
- Clean Edge 3.0 Tail - The Clean Edge bevel-less tail produces less drag and more acceleration with less skier input.
- Deep Concave - Added stability in turn balanced by low drag Clean Edge tail.
- Carbon Fiber Speedskin - Advanced laminar textured ski base to reduce ski drag & increase speed, with 20% less ski weight!
- Syndicate Adjustable Fin Block - Top of the line tournament fin and wing for unlimited customization.
- Continuous Rocker