The ultimate cross-over boot just got better with a more tongue float to pair with its soft Marshmallow foam liner for the best out-of-the-box fit in the business. Dual lace zones with a low drag bungee upper and static lace in the lower lace zone that locks down the skiers foot for precision control. The removable footbed anchoring system makes mounting quick and simple while the Direct Connect Mounting System offers unmatched natural edge angle, a short flex footprint and micro adjustment. All combined, the xMAX offers a very comfortable fit with performance perfect for crossover waterskiers that shred everywhere and anywhere.
- Direct Connect System:
- Natural Edge Angle for precise edge control & improved balance
- Industry’s Shortest Flex Footprint virtually eliminates ski flex dead spots
- Micro Adjustment for infinite fore/aft and 7* of rotational adjustment
- NEW! More Tongue Float for an even better fit
- Marshmallow Foam Liner for incredible comfort
- Hightop for maximum support and control
- Dual Lace Zones: low drag bungee upper, static lower for precision control
- Removable Footbed Anchoring System for easier mounting
- Available with Direct Connect Mounting System or Traditional Aluminum Plates
Free for all orders over $100
$15 for orders under $100
You will receive a tracking number as soon as your order is dispatched. Shipping can be tracked online via the link sent in your email.
For online purchases please contact us on (08) 8344 1166 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a return authority number before returning of goods purchased.