Product: Switchblade Kite 2017
The Switchblade’s reputation for being the world’s highest performance freeride kite not only comes from the thousands of customers who hail its praise, but from its countless world titles, Fastest Sailing Craft in the World (2010), King of the Air (2017), and World's Highest Tow-Up Jump (2018).
The Switchblade Kite is designed for the discerning rider who values unrivaled predictability and comprised high end performance. Suited for those who want style, power, performance, and ultimate craftsmanship.
Easy to Use
One of the easiest to use packages - light to the touch and simple to fly thanks to it's balance and power delivery.
5 Strut Design
Features distinct segments that hold the canopy true to its intended shape, increasing the kite’s performance regardless of the wind conditions or angle of attack.
Power & Prediction
The wide ranges of attack angles give the Cabrinha Switchblade the incredibly powerful, predictable pull it is famous for.
Registered Series Equipment
This product is registered with the International Kiteboarding Association (IKA) for Formula Kite Racing and can be used for the Youth Olympic Games and its qualifier events.
- Hybrid design
- Pure Profile Panels
- High Tenacity Dacron for enhanced arc stability
- Ultimate performance in the widest range of conditions and variety of riding styles
- Smooth power delivery
- Predictable handling with superior stability and range
- Large sweet spot
- Great upwind performance
- Ridiculously high hang times
- Distinctly agile and light precision steering
- Easy relaunch
- Stability in high wind conditions
- Increased canopy reinforcements in the high stress areas
- Powerful and efficient