Adrenalin Junior Aquasport 2/2mm Spring Suit - Pink
Rapid Surf & Ski Best Seller
Whether your kids use their wetsuits once a day or once a year, they'll need something designed to last. The Adrenalin Aquasport Spring suits perform time and time again at the highest standard.
We understand that junior sizing can get confusing. To make your life easier, the Aquasports wetsuits are sized by years. In general, an 8-year-old will wear a size 8, and a 12-year-old will wear a size 12 etc. Junior suits are also unisex and can be worn by both girls and boys!
Super lightweight and ultra stretchy neoprene make these suits both comfortable to wear and easy to move around in.
Multi Panel Construction
Extend the life of your wetsuit with the Adrenalin multi-panel construction that reduces wear and tear in prone areas.
Strategic Seam Placing
Avoid annoying issues like chafing and rashes with strategically placed seams that avoid the neck, underarm, and knee areas.
Kids and Teen Sizing
Junior sizing extends from young kids to older teens with an age range of 4 to 16 years old.
- Designed for use in the ocean, lakes, rivers, and lagoons
- 100% pure neoprene
- Superior Duraflex neoprene for durability and flexibility
- No seams on the collar or underarm to prevent chafing and rashes
- Multi-panel construction with side gussets for extra comfort and a better fit
- Heavy duty zipper smooth running YKK #10 non-corrosive Zip
- Flat locked stitching - breathable, no-rash, comfortable, and strength
- Extra gusset across crotch area to reduce strain
Product: Junior Aquasport Spring suit - Pink