Product: Junior Energy Springsuit
The perfect wetsuit for kids that is designed to last for either daily or yearly use. The Peak Energy Springsuits perform time and time again at the highest standard.
We understand that junior sizing can get confusing. To make your life easier, the Peak wetsuits are sized by year. In general an 8 year old will wear a size 8, and a 12 year old will wear a size 12 etc. Junior suits are also unisex and can be worn by both girls and boys!
Super lightweight and ultra stretchy neoprene make these suits both comfortable to wear and easy to move around in.
Multi Panel Construction
Extend the life of your wetsuit with the Adrenalin multi-panel construction that reduces wear and tear in prone areas.
Strategic Seam Placing
Avoid annoying issues like chafing and rashes with strategically placed seams that avoid the neck, underarm, and knee areas.
Kids and Teen Sizing
Junior sizing extends from young kids to older teens with an age range of 6 to 16 years old.
- Designed for use in the ocean, lakes, rivers, and lagoons
- 100% pure neoprene
- Superior Duraflex neoprene for durability and flexibility
- No seams on the collar or under the arm to prevent chafing and rashes
- Multi-panel construction with side gussets for extra comfort and a better fit
- Flat locked stitching - breathable, no-rash, comfort, and strength
- Extra gusset across crotch area to reduce strain
Free for all orders over $100
$15 for orders under $100
You will receive a tracking number as soon as your order is dispatched. Shipping can be tracked online via the link sent in your email.
For online purchases please contact us on (08) 8344 1166 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a return authority number before returning of goods purchased.