XTM Inessa Snow Boot
The XTM Inessa Snow Boots are a women's apre boot designed for use in snow, rain, and ice. The Inessa is durable, functional, and water-resistant, all while being stylish. Enjoy ultimate comfort with a soft and fluffy fleece lining and a cute faux fur trim.
These boots have a high snow rating and can be used in temperatures as low as -10°C. This makes them perfect for use in the Australian snow regions as well as colder overseas climates like North America, Japan, New Zealand, and Europe.
- Rubber Grip Sole
Textured rubber sole provides loads of grip when walking, allowing you to gain traction even on slippery snow and ice.
- Performs in Below Freezing Conditions
Tested for use in below freezing conditions; can be used in temperatures -10°C and up.
High Water Resistance
These boots are water-resistant and protect against snow, ice, and rain.
- BOA Boot Lining
Enjoy ultimate comfort with a soft and fluffy BOA fleece lining.
- Soft BOA lining for ultimate warmth and comfort
- Durable, water-resistant nylon outer
- Rated for use in temperatures -10°C and up
- Rubber sole gives you great grip on the ice and snow
- Lace up front ensures the perfect fit
- Boot design contours to your leg and feet for ultimate comfort
- Soft faux fur trim
Product: Inessa Snow Boot