Brand: Rip Curl
Product: Enigma Snow Jacket
The Rip Curl Enigma Snow Jacket is the classic great value technical garment for all snow sessions. The Enigma Jackets feature a 10K/10K snow rating, insulated padding, and all essential snow features including a snow skirt, lycra wrist cuffs, under-arm ventilation, and ski pass pockets.
The 10K/10K snow rating classifies this jacket as a great waterproof and breathable option for the everyday rider. The Enigma series is designed to protect against 10,000mm of water and allows for 10,000gms of breathability. The Thinsulate construction also helps protect against rain, snow, and ice.
10K/10K Snow Rating
Withstands 10,000mm of water and allows for 10,000gms of breathability.
Ventilated Air Slits
Super easy temperature regulation with zippered air vents located under each arm.
Ski Lift Pocket
Keep your ski lift passes, tickets, keys, and cash secure in the discrete forearm pocket found on the left sleeve.
Protects against snow, ice, and rain to keep you warm and dry on the slopes.
- 10K/10K snow rating
- Withstands 10,000mm of water - highly waterproof
- Allows for 10,000gms of breathability
- Insulated 100g padding for extra warmth
- Soft-touch nylon lining
- Fully sealed along critical seams for added durability
- Ventilated air slits with zip openings
- Internal goggle storage pocket
- Snow skirt for protection against powder snow
- Adjustable hood
- Lycra hand/wrist cuffs
- Ski pass pocket for storing tickets, passes, keys, and cash
- Waterproof zippers
- Thinsulate fabric construction
Free for all orders over $100
$15 for orders under $100
You will receive a tracking number as soon as your order is dispatched. Shipping can be tracked online via the link sent in your email.
For online purchases please contact us on (08) 8344 1166 or email email@example.com to obtain a return authority number before returning of goods purchased.