Product: Stockholm Ladies Snow Goggle
Oakley's Stockholm Ladies Snow Goggle is a goggle designed to be worn in all snow conditions. Contoured specifically for women's profiles, the Stockholm Goggle has an ultra-comfortable design enhanced by a triple layer of polar fleece foam.
The Stockholm Women's goggle is also equipped with a high grade F3 anti-fog coating and dual-lenses to ensure your lenses stay clear. All Oakley snow goggles also feature 100% protection against harmful UVA, UVB, and UVC rays- making them the safest goggles on the snow.
High Grade F3 Anti-Fog
Oakley's F3 antifog coating on the inner lens prevents fog buildup; lens absorbs a minimum of 2ml of water.
Triple Density Foam Fleece
Enjoy ultimate comfort with a triple layer of ultra soft polar fleece foam padding. Also helps wick away sweat from the forehead during activity.
Double Lens Design
Avoid fog in your goggles with Oakley's dual-lensed goggle construction. This design creates a cavity of air which acts as insulation to prevent your lenses from fogging up.
All Oakley lenses block 100% of UVA, UVB & UVC rays and harmful blue light up to 400 nm.
- Stockholm frame is contoured to fit women's facial profiles
- Triple-layer polar fleece face foam provides comfort and wicks moisture at skin-contact areas
- Urethane construction maintains flexibility in extreme cold so the fit remains comfortable all day long
- High Definition Oakley Optics® deliver a wide field of downward and side vision, and it enhances clarity at all angles of view
- Oakley's F3 antifog coating on the inner lens prevents fog buildup; lens absorbs a minimum of 2ml of water
- Persimmon lens enhances detail and increases contrast in flat, overcast light, allowing 61% visible light transmission
- 100% Protection against UVA, UVB, and UVC rays
- Blocks harmful blue light rays up to 400 nanometers
- Helmet compatible
HD Optic Persimmon Lens:
Light Transmission: 61%
Light Conditions: Snow and Overcast
Base Lens Color: Orange
Free for all orders over $100
$15 for orders under $100
You will receive a tracking number as soon as your order is dispatched. Shipping can be tracked online via the link sent in your email.
For online purchases please contact us on (08) 8344 1166 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a return authority number before returning of goods purchased.