HO Evo Women's Ski 2019 w/ Freemax Boot & ARTP
- Women’s Specific Flex – 30% Softer Flex to maximize feel for more finesse skiers.
- Flex-Body Construction: A thinly sculpted flexible body ski makes for smooth, effortless turns with unparalleled edge grip. This is due to the combination of flex and rocker that allows the EVO to continually conform to the water surface. Regardless of where the skier is standing on the tip or tail, the EVO is able to compress and give the needed turn shape and stability skiers demand.
- Surf Inspired Fish Shape with Clean Edge Tail: Lower aspect ratio with wider tail = ultra-efficient planing surface for performance at slower speeds and easier deep water starts. Clean Edge reduces drag by 50% over traditional ski edges.
- Binding Spine: Minimized material underfoot to maximize torsional and longitudinal flex for enhanced turns.
- SpeedSkin Base: Advanced laminar textured ski base for reduced ski drag and increased ski speed.
- HEX Fin: We’ve taken the traditional 2D waterski fin model to the next level by creating a NACA Airfoil inspired 3-dimensional fin for more lift and lower drag. Acting like an airplane wing, this surf style fin enhances ski versatility by increasing glide speed and turning properties.