The Syndicate VTX is designed to maximize cross course direction while minimizing rope load. The result is the fastest moving ski HO has ever created. Skiers are accelerated from buoy to wakes more efficiently allowing for ample deceleration and tight line turns. The VTX employs a long smooth rockerline designed to give skiers a much more stable and forgiving feel throughout edge changes. With no true flat spot, the VTX allows for less sticking points in the turn and casts out evenly and consistently onside and off. Years after its release, the Syndicate A1 is widely known as the best shaped ski of the modern era due to its perfect combination of balance, stability and maneuverability. We’ve re-employed this highly successful shape, with its very large sweet spot, giving skiers the proven battle-tested width profile that’s become so beloved. We’ve taken the highly successful laminar textured ski base, SpeedSkin, and applied it directly to the carbon fiber base of the Syndicate skis! This new Carbon Fiber SpeedSkin not only reduces ski drag/increases ski speed, it also reduces ski weight by 20% by eliminating the ski base graphic material. The Vibration Dampening System is a strategically located tip weight combined with an elastomer damping pad, dampens the natural frequency of the ski’s shovel for increased stability. This system reduces tip “chatter” or “feedback” that can be caused by rough water at high speeds, resulting in a more confidence inspiring “quiet” feel for the skier. HO Skis is proud to design, test, build and finish all Syndicate Skis in the United States of America. From conception to completion these skis are handcrafted by the Legend/Champion/Expert design team headed by lead engineer and HO VP Dave Wingerter, Ski Legend and Master Shaper Bob LaPoint, and the Syndicate pro team including Will Asher and Jon Travers.
- Bob LaPoint Design: Shaped by Waterski Design Legend and 5-time World Champion/5-time World Record Holder
- Flexbody Construction: A thinly sculpted ski body coupled with a carbon rich construction improves torsional characteristics for better responsiveness to skier load in and out of turns.
- Binding Spine: Minimized material underfoot to maximize torsional and longitudinal flex for increased angle
- Clean Edge Tail: Refined Clean Edge from the heel of the back foot through the tail for added efficiency by reducing drag by 50%.
- Single Radius Rocker: Long, smooth rocker-line for a progressive and forgiving feel throughout edge-changes.
- A1 Width Profile: Revisited A1 shape, beloved by many for its large sweet spot and mix of balance and maneuverability.
- 46 degree Bevel Angle: Rolls on edge and turns like a narrow ski with the speed & stability of a wide ski
- Carbon Fiber Speed-Skin: Advanced laminar textured ski base to reduce ski drag/increase speed, with 20% less ski weight!
- Stability Tuning/Vibration Dampening System: Strategically located tip weight with an elastomer damping pad, dampens the natural frequency of the ski’s shovel for increased stability.
Free for all orders over $100
$15 for orders under $100
Click and Collect
Free Click and Collect available on all orders!
Orders can be collected from our store at 180 Main North Road, Prospect, SA 5082.
You will receive a tracking number as soon as your order is dispatched. Shipping can be tracked online via the link sent in your email.
For online purchases please contact us on (08) 8344 1166 or email email@example.com to obtain a return authority number before returning of goods purchased.