Ski: Syndicate Omni Slalom Ski
Boot: Stance Ski Boot
Binding: Stance Adjustable Rear Toe Plate
HO Syndicate Omni Slalom Ski
The Syndicate OMNI water ski is where precision meets efficiency. Developed to enhance ski progression in the slalom course at all speeds, this hybrid-width crossover shape is built with HO's ultra-high performance Syndicate Core. The Syndicate Omni's Flex-Frame provides increased torsional flex for the maneuverable feel of a traditional ski with the added speed & stability of a wideride ski. This allows the ski to twist creating tighter turns while added width provides the stable platform skiers need.
HO Syndicate Omni Slalom Ski:
- Syndicate Construction
A proprietary combination of aerospace carbon fiber and ultra-lightweight PVC Foam Core Technology for a lighter more responsive ski that utilizes the world's top materials for unparalleled performance.
Increased torsional flex provides the maneuverable feel of a traditional ski with the speed & stability of a wideride ski.
HO Stance Ski Boot:
- Designed for skiing between 28-34MPH / 45-55 KPH.
- Hybrid Width - A waist width halfway between a traditional ski and a wideride ski provides for smooth instinctive turns at a wide range of speeds
- Clean Edge 3.0 Tail - The Clean Edge bevel-less tail produces less drag and more acceleration with less skier input.
- Deep Concave - Added stability in turn balanced by low drag Clean Edge tail.
- Carbon Fiber Speedskin - Advanced laminar textured ski base to reduce ski drag & increase speed, with 20% less ski weight!
- Syndicate Adjustable Fin Block - Top of the line tournament fin and wing for unlimited customization.
Free for all orders over $100
$15 for orders under $100
You will receive a tracking number as soon as your order is dispatched. Shipping can be tracked online via the link sent in your email.
For online purchases please contact us on (08) 8344 1166 or email email@example.com to obtain a return authority number before returning of goods purchased.