Product: Syndicate Omni Water Ski
The Syndicate OMNI water ski is where precision meets efficiency. Developed to enhance ski progression in the slalom course at all speeds, this hybrid-width crossover shape is built with HO's ultra-high performance Syndicate Core.
The Syndicate Omni's Flex-Frame provides increased torsional flex for the maneuverable feel of a traditional ski with the added speed & stability of a wideride ski. This allows the ski to twist creating tighter turns while added width provides the stable platform skiers need.
Recommended Speed Range
Designed for skiing between 28-34MPH / 45-55 KPH.
- Syndicate Construction
A proprietary combination of aerospace carbon fiber and ultra-lightweight PVC Foam Core Technology for a lighter more responsive ski that utilizes the world's top materials for unparalleled performance.
Increased torsional flex provides the maneuverable feel of a traditional ski with the speed & stability of a wideride ski.
- Continuous Rockerline
Instinctive turns with no paralleling.
- Hybrid Width - A waist width halfway between a traditional ski and a wideride ski provides for smooth instinctive turns at a wide range of speeds
- Clean Edge 3.0 Tail - The Clean Edge bevel-less tail produces less drag and more acceleration with less skier input.
- Deep Concave - Added stability in turn balanced by low drag Clean Edge tail.
- Carbon Fiber Speedskin - Advanced laminar textured ski base to reduce ski drag & increase speed, with 20% less ski weight!
- Syndicate Adjustable Fin Block - Top of the line tournament fin and wing for unlimited customization.
- Continuous Rocker
Free for all orders over $100
$15 for orders under $100
Click and Collect
Free Click and Collect available on all orders!
Orders can be collected from our store at 180 Main North Road, Prospect, SA 5082.
You will receive a tracking number as soon as your order is dispatched. Shipping can be tracked online via the link sent in your email.
For online purchases please contact us on (08) 8344 1166 or email email@example.com to obtain a return authority number before returning of goods purchased.